Friday, October 12, 2012

Symptoms of nail fungus

Nail fungus can be curable easily if it is identified at the initial stage. However at the initial stage nail fungus wouldn’t be much identical. When it starts spreading widely it shows below mentioned symptoms in your nails.
-    Thickness in the nails.
-    Distorted, dull or yellowish colour nails.
-    Slow growth in nails.
-    Pain in toes and pain in toe fingertips.
-    Produces a noisome smell from the infected toes.
If any of the above symptoms are identified, it is better to consult your doctor and seek medication. Because, seeking late medications would make it worst. Following a toenail fungus treatment would help to cure the disease up to 75%. Remaining 25% depends on your healthy life style such as using foot wears while walking in wet areas, keeping your toes dry and clean. Laser treatment is the latest fungal nail treatment. It kills the fungus in your nails. Following laser treatments would help to gain back your natural nails.

Useful Link: Nail Fungus Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment